cr-platform_circular_242074837_banner
Sustainability
Together for better
Deloitte-nav-icons_positive_black_Swipe_down_speci
cr-platform_circular_242074837_promo
Sustainability
Together for better
Forward thinking has always kept us one step ahead, and making an impact through sustainability is high on our agenda. Deloitte Belgium has an ambitious target to cut our firm’s CO2 emissions 25% by 2021. We aim to offset the remaining 75% to become carbon neutral.
 
To better support our sustainability efforts, we have made it an additional pillar within the Deloitte Foundation.


CO2 neutral by 2021
Mobility@Deloitte

We have already made tremendous progress in making our office buildings more green, and the move to Gateway decreased the CO₂ emissions of our buildings by 38%. Any new construction projects will continue this trend. 

Our fleet represents over 70% of our carbon footprint. To reach our 2021 goal, the Mobility@Deloitte programme was launched. Through the programme we aim to take a pioneering stance on mobility, to both reduce our CO₂ and to make an impact on the mobility challenges we all face every day.

The Deloitte network is committed to driving societal change and promoting environmental sustainability. Working in innovative ways with government, non-profit organisations and civil society, we are designing and delivering solutions that contribute to a sustainable and prosperous future for all.
 
  
Piet Vandendriessche, CEO Deloitte Belgium
 

 
Visit our Mobility@Deloitte platform for more information
Jos Delbeke’s take on sustainability

Jos Delbeke, Director General for Climate Action of the European Commission, was at a recent partner meeting. We asked him a few questions on sustainability.

Watch the video
Deloitte Foundation platform
Deloitte-logo_RGB_white.svg
Foundation
ceo-update_next-page_alphaceo-update_previous-page_alpha


Our 2018 sustainability rating
Gold!
 
EcoVadis, the global business sustainability ratings platform, has awarded Deloitte Belgium with a gold recognition level. This great achievement means that we are among the top 5% performing companies evaluated by EcoVadis, and it brings us closer to our sustainability targets!